TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO EQUIPMENT & INSTALLATION
Herein contained are the terms and conditions of installation & service.
A1 – THE INSTALLER/SERVICE PROVIDER 90 DAY WARRANTY
EQUIPMENT – MANUFACTURER 12/24 MONTH (DEPENDING ON MANUFACTURER)
A1 agrees to install the equipment listed in a workmanlike manner in accordance with the following conditions:
A. Customer will make premises available without interruption during A1’s normal working hours, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
B. Customer understands that the installation will necessitate drilling, digging into various parts of the premises. Company intends generally to conceal wiring in the finished areas of the premises, however, there may be areas in which due to construction, decoration or furnishing of the premises, Company determines, in its sole discretion that it would be impractical to conceal the wiring and in such cases, wire will be exposed.
C. Customer agrees to provide 240v AC electrical outlets at the designated locations for equipment requiring AC power.
D. Customer agrees to provide for any lifting equipment and civil works not covered by the company’s schedule or proposal for works.
E. Customer understands that installation requires drilling holes in interior and exterior walls. Company limits its liability to the patching of said holes and Company cannot be responsible for providing paint or wall coverings to match those colors or coverings existing within Customer’s premises. We apply a black rust deterrent coating to all welding spots. It’s up to the customer to coat paint with desired color.
F. All animals to be contained during installation. A1 Will not be held responsible for pets during this time.
G. A1 must by customer be informed of any existing under ground pipe and or cabling before installation – A1 will not be held responsible for any damages during installation.
H. Building rubble and removed equipment disposal is entirely to the customer’s expense and responsibility.
2) Title to the equipment is to remain with Company until the full purchase price is paid which will fall due instantly following installation. Failure to pay the purchase price of the installed equipment when due shall give Company the right, without obligation to repossess that equipment with or without notice, and to avail itself of any legal remedy. Any costs for collection, including reasonable legal fees are at the Customer’s expense.
3) Limited Warranty–All equipment, materials & labour used is covered by a 30 day warranty after installation. After wich materials and equipment will be on a 12/24 month return to base WARRANTY’. Also known as carry in manufacturer warranty determent by the manufacturer.
After 30 days at the companies discretion a call out fee will apply.
LABOUR AND MATERIAL REQUIRED TO REPAIR OR REPLACE SUCH DEFECTIVE COMPONENTS OR TO MAKE MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS TO THE SYSTEM WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE FOR A PERIOD OF NINETY(90)DAYS FOLLOWING THE COMPLETION OF THE ORIGINAL INSTALLATION.
THE CUSTOMER’S REMEDIES HERE UNDER AND UNDER ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS STATED ABOVE.
COMPANY SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER OCCASIONED.
THE WARRANTY PRINTED ABOVE DOES NOT APPLY TO THE CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW.
IN THE EVENT CUSTOMER CALLS COMPANY FOR SERVICE UNDER THE WARRANTY AND UPON INSPECTION BY THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE IT IS FOUND THAT ONE OF THE SE-CONDITIONS HAS LED TO THE IN-OPERABILITY OR APPARENT IN OPERABILITY OF THE SYSTEM, A CHARGE WILL BE MADE FOR THE SERVICE CALL OF THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE WHETHER OR NOT HE ACTUALLY WORKS ON THE SYSTEM.
SHOULD IT ACTUALLY BE NECESSARY TO MAKE REPAIRS TO THE SYSTEM DUE TO ONE OF THE”CONDITIONS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY”, CHARGE WILL BE MADE FOR SUCH WORK AT COMPANY’S THEN APPLICABLE RATES FOR LABOUR AND MATERIAL.
Conditions Not Covered by Warranty:
A. Damage resulting from accidents, acts of God, alteration, misuse, tampering and abuse.
B. Failure of Customer to properly follow operating instructions provided by Company at time of installation.
C. Interruption to commercial power.
D. Batteries,lamps, bulbs, fuses & other consumable items.
4) Errors or omissions in construction or installation of the system, including but not limited to, failure to wire any portion of the premises must be called to the attention of Company by Customer, in writing, within ten (7) calendar days of completion of installation. Upon expiration of said ten (7) days, the installation and the protection provided shall be deemed accepted by Customer.
5. LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY
(a) A1 as is permitted by the law, the Company shall not be liable whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss, damage or expense of any kind whatsoever, consequential or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the installation, and non-operation or faulty operation of the Equipment.
Delivery / Shipping
- Free Delivery – Within Gauteng Only. Delivery time will vary between 2 – 4 business days.
- Same Day Delivery – This is not free. Request be approved before 11am to be delivered (if possible) the same day.
- All other provinces – 2-5 business days.
- a Customer may use own courier company – Prior to arrangement and Invoice paid in full and funds has cleared. No products will be released under no circumstances unless paid/cleared.